Home Health Hazard - Blog Posts by Tag

Winter Safety Check — Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Winter Safety Check -- Carbon Monoxide DetectorsCarbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that can be fatal to people with exposure. It occurs in households when certain fuels, such as natural gas, propane and coal, are not burned completely or vented properly, and can also be produced by items in your household or garage, such as cars, lawn mowers, and portable generators. Outfitting your home with carbon monoxide detectors is the best way to protect you and your family from this hazard. Continue reading “Winter Safety Check — Carbon Monoxide Detectors” »