Expert Plumbers In San Diego, CA
Plumbing problems ruining your day? Whether you’re dealing with clogs, strange smells, or water heater problems, the team at Sherlock Plumbing, Heating & Air can help. Our experts have served the San Diego area for years with superior customer service, technical expertise, and quality equipment.
Schedule plumbing services in San Diego by messaging us online or dialing 760-278-6351, so we can get started on fixing your problems as soon as possible.
Dependable Plumbing Repairs In San Diego
Is your home plumbing not working right? Leaks, faulty fixtures, garbage disposal problems, our team knows how to diagnose and repair it all. Get things back to normal as quickly as possible with our help.
Common repairs our team completes for homeowners in San Diego include:
- Pipe repair. Pipes leaking? No problem, we can track down the source.
- Garbage disposal repair. When your garbage disposal acts up, we’ll get it back to full function in no time.
- Water line repair. Backflow, discoloration, and other problems have you down? Let us take a look at it.
- Faucet, sink, and toilet repair. Fixtures leaking, not turning on, or running? We can get them working correctly quickly.
Reach out to us today for plumbing repairs at 760-278-6351 or contact us online to set an appointment.
San Diego Plumbing Installation & Replacement
Getting your plumbing installation right from the start is crucial if you want to avoid problems in the future. By working with Sherlock Plumbing, Heating & Air to choose the right products for the job and install them according to manufacturer standards and best practices, you can ensure your plumbing will work correctly for years to come.
Our installation and replacement services include:
- Water heater service, installation, and replacement
- Tankless water heater service, installation, and replacement
- Faucet and fixture installation and replacement
- Toilet installation and replacement
- Garbage disposal installation and replacement
- Water purification system installation and service
- Laundry Pro 2.0 installation and service
Ready to learn more about starting a plumbing installation or replacement project? Dial 760-278-6351, or you can message us online.
Water Heater Services In San Diego
Without reliable, safe hot water, it’s a lot harder to keep your home healthy and hygienic—at best, it’s a loss of quality of life. To get things back to normal with hot baths, clean dishes, and fresh laundry, reach out to the plumbers at Sherlock Plumbing, Heating & Air to identify and resolve your issues, whether you have a tankless or traditional tank-based water heater!
Our water heater services in San Diego include:
Need water heater repair or installation? Schedule an appointment today by dialing 760-278-6351!
Preventive Plumbing Maintenance
If you want to avoid having unexpected plumbing failures and all the headaches and costs associated, regular preventative maintenance is key. Sign up for the VIP Comfort Club, and benefit from regular maintenance visits and much more, including:
- Annual whole-home plumbing inspections
- Annual water safety evaluations
- 5-year warranty on all repairs
- 5% discount on all water heater replacements
- 10% discount on all water purification products
- 10% discount on repairs
- Waived $99 service fee on same-day repairs
Schedule Plumbing Service In San Diego
It’s easy for a plumber to leave behind all sorts of half-solved problems if they don’t care about the work they do. Choose Sherlock Plumbing, Heating & Air for your plumbing needs in the San Diego area, and benefit from a team that worries about leaving customers satisfied, communicates costs clearly in advance, and gets the job done right the first time.
Call us today at 760-278-6351 or message us online to schedule plumbing services.
When Should I Replace My Water Heater?
If you’ve had your water heater for 12 years or more, it’s definitely time to replace your water heater. Otherwise, consider if it’s efficient or not, meeting your daily needs, requiring constant repairs, or otherwise costing you money or comfort.
Does San Diego Have Hard Water?
Like most towns in this part of the state, San Diego has relatively hard water; we recommend a whole-house water purification system if you want to avoid consistent headaches thanks to this safe-but-annoying contamination.
What Are Common Signs I Need To Call A Plumber?
Be alert for smells, noises, and colors that don’t make sense in your water. Slow drains, even if they’re only slow sometimes, also demand some attention. And, of course, if water is where it shouldn’t be, call a plumber immediately before water damage adds up. If nothing else, calling a plumber in for an inspection should be done regularly anyway—if you’re in doubt, it won’t hurt anything.